Water Damage Drying & Clean Up
At Canada’s Restoration Services, we understand that unfortunate situations, such as water damage or flooding due to a burst pipe, can sometimes occur. That is why we are here to help! You can count on our reliable emergency recovery and flood damage restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We will be onsite within 45 minutes to inspect the problem and provide the guidance that you and your family need.
Emergency? Call us now 1-888-551-0514
Water Damage Restoration Procedure
1. Contact an Emergency Water Damage Company - Canada's Restoration Services operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We guarantee to be on site within 45 minutes for all water damage emergencies. Having a reliable crew of experts who can be at your home or business immediately is imperative in minimizing the destruction to your home and preventing secondary damage from occurring.
2. Water Damage Inspection: A dedicated project manager and highly trained crew will be assigned and immediately dispatched to your home for an emergency. The project manager will conduct a thorough inspection in your home or business. During the inspection, the source of the leak is stopped and an action plan is created - which involves a detailed examination of the type of water and the extent of the damage. For water damage emergencies, including floods, the water damage inspection is skipped and the water damage specialist will continue on to the water damage extraction process.
3. Water Damage Extraction: Powerful pumps and vacuums are utilized to remove the water from your home. During this part of the procedure, all furniture and affected items are separated in order to prevent any additional damage. State of the art technology and equipment, including moisture detectors, hygrometers and infrared cameras are used for assessing the extent of the damage and detecting moisture in unseen areas.
4. Water Damage Drying: Dehumidifiers and air movers are utilized to remove any excess moisture in your home or business. This step is imperative to help preventing mold from occurring.
5. Content Restoration: Canada's Restoration Services highly trained experts will clean and restore any items that have been affected by the water damage. Furniture and items including carpets and clothing, need to be restored back to pre-disaster conditions through odor removal and sanitization.
Our Flood and Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration Services Include:
- 24 Hours emergency response
- Third party emergency plumbing services and burst pipe repair
- Assessing flood damage
- Water Extraction
- Drying and dehumidifying from moisture damage
- Mildew and Odor Control
- Structure and content restoration
- Removal of property and storage services
- Complete sanitation work
- Complete Damage Repair - Reconstruction & Remodel
- General and finish carpentry
- Direct Billing To Insurance
We are specialists in assessing, repairing and restoring flood & water damage, sewage backups, burst pipes, wet, flooded or leaking basements, wet walls & ceilings, water removal / extraction and water damage repairs. Call us immediately after the water damage emergency occurs to prevent any secondary damage.