Etobicoke Water Damage
24/7 Emergency Water Damage Services - 1-888-551-0514
With our head office located only 15 minutes away from the heart of Etobicoke, we are there all the time.
We have dealt with any unfortunate situation you may have, whether covered by insurance or not, we can help.
Call us now if you are in need of emergency water damage services or a water damage repair inspection.
Water is one of the best sources of life. However, water can also be the main reason for the wreckage of your residential or commercial buildings once not properly monitored. Water damage can be the main source of possible losses of properties depending on which or what material the destructive process occur. Canada’s Restoration Services is the leading water damage restoration provider that offers wide variety of water damage services. Servicing throughout Etobicoke, Ontario using our high technology and advance restoration materials used by our team of expert technicians.
Water damage can be caused by numerous possibilities, like the simple rain that can create big trouble once not monitored or noticed immediately. Failure to resolve the issues on water damage would mean additional cost, not only for the labor but also for the replacement of material damaged. Attempting to fix this kind of damage can be a good idea of reducing the potential cost. Thus, the method of fixing water damage requires knowledge and skills so that it will eliminate the chances of doubling the cost for the reason of improper or poor method of restoration.
We are experts in:
- Water Extraction
- Water Damage Cleanup
- Sewage Backup Cleanup
- Flooded Basements
- Water Damaged to Walls & Ceilings
- Flooded Wood Floors
- Drying and Flood Repair Services
WATER DAMAGE DRYING & CLEAN UP
We are specialists in assessing and restoring flood damage, sewage backups, burst pipes, water extraction and damage restoration. Call us AS SOON as the water damage emergency occurs as our service includes emergency and thorough plumbing repairs too.
SEWAGE BACKUP CLEANUP & DISINFECTION
Sewage backups create a severe health hazard. The longer the contamination process is allowed to persist the greater the potential for bacteria development & growth that may lead to serious illness.
WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION & SECONDARY DAMAGE
The longer you wait the more secondary damage can follow and your necessary repairs will increase! Canada's Restoration Services can help you.
The faster you call the faster we can prevent serious damage, including secondary damage, to your home or business.
Using a balance of science and expertise, our objective is to prepare an immediate assessment on the damage and present, to you, a detailed analysis of our findings. Thermal Imaging on every site helps determine what’s wet, how wet it is and what the next step is. Our team deals with all insurance companies and we will guide you through this process if needed.
FROM IDENTIFYING THE LEAK TO CONTAINMENT
In most cases the source of water damage is obvious, however on occasion the source is uncertain.
Our first goal is to identify the cause or source of the water damage and take the necessary actions to stop and repair it. Secondly, we gather and pump all excess water and/or sewage and salvage any contents and materials. Next, we will remove all unsalvageable contents, then test for contamination (especially important in sewage damage) and begin the sanitation process.
We use only the latest in professional equipment to extract the water and dry out the premises. Powerful dehumidifiers are strategically placed to provide high velocity air movement throughout the affected area. Once we have the premises completely dry and all infected materials are removed the restoration process will begin. Our focus is ensuring that mold will not grow as a result of the water damage. Our objective is to restore the water damaged area to its original condition guaranteeing that you, the customer, are completely satisfied with our work!
Water Damages are subjected under three main categories:
- Category 1:this is widely known as the "Clean Water". It pertains to flooding that comes from the source of water, which does not create any risk to humans. It is basically a line of water supply coming from faucets, water heater, washing machine, toilet, and other kind of wall supply lines. Quick treatment of flooding from clean water usually creates big savings on all of your walls, flooring, and contents.
- Category 2: known as the "Grey Water". It refers to flooding from water source that has a significant level of biological, physical, or chemical contaminants that can create wide damage to property and sickness. This kind of flooding come usually from the toilet bowls containing urine, water discharge from washing machines or dishwashers, failures of sump pump, and other type of water that require the system of sanitation. Any part that was contaminated by this type of water requires to be removed in order to prevent the possible growth of mould and further damage the property.
- Category 3:popular as the "Black Water". It pertains to flooding that comes from a tremendously unsanitary source that carries harmful fungi and bacteria causing severe discomfort and sickness. This type of flood damage is usually derived from sewage back up in the sink or toilet. Other sources might include seawater, increasing water from streams or rivers, ground water that enters the home or other properties. It can also be associated with the waters in category 2 that is not quickly eliminated or had been left stagnant for about 48 to 72 hours. In order to treat this flooding category, it would require a highly specialized equipment and team of expert technicians that underwent serious skills and knowledge on mould remediation after the completion of dry out.
Here are the basic processes of water damage restoration:
- First step:Eliminate all the standing water using a water pumps and extractor then dry all the surfaces.
- Second step:The padding and carpets must be pulled up so that the floors are fully dried.
- Third step:Important documents, furniture, draperies, works of art, appliances, computers, and other electronic materials must thoroughly dried and return back to the pre-damage conditions if it is possible.
- Fourth step:Finally, clean and disinfected the site to kill bacteria that may result to organic waste using a specially made antimicrobial chemicals.
The different measures and methods of removal are used based on the water category. Because of the destructive components of water, the restoration procedures must also be based completely on the degree of water, and on the duration that the water remained stagnant. Considering a long carpet that never been wet for more than 48hours, and the involved water was not based from sewage, the carpet can be easily saved; however, if the carpet has been soaked for a longer period of time, then the carpet might be irreparable and will be difficult replaced.
Canada’s Restoration Services possess all the needed tools and composed of highly competent technicians, any issues regarding water damage can be fixed immediately. We are proud of our friendly staff that are customer oriented and are familiar in all aspects of water damage issues. We know how to listen and interpret the problems of every customer so that we can provide the accurate service you deserve. The process of restoration does not depend on theories, our team will find ways to remediate the root of the problem so that similar problems will never happen and disturb again the homeowners.
The level of expertise that we possess makes us the prominent water damage service provider in Etobicoke. Our brand resonates clearly in the industry and once we are used by a customers, they seek our services in the future. Our integrity and credibility is derived from our strong commitment and hard work of giving our customers the outstanding services they deserve.
Don’t wait, call today if you are experiencing any water damage issues.