Sewage Backup Cleanup
Water damage is defined in different categories. Sewage backup is considered the most severe. Sewage backup can create a severe health hazard. The longer the contamination process persists, the greater the potential for bacteria development & growth that may lead to serious illness. In addition, sewage back-flow may create a major loss to your property and its structure by introducing harmful organisms into the structure. An immediate response is required for sewage backups to reduce cleanup costs & health hazards. If sewage is not cleaned properly, by disinfecting and sanitizing the surface properly, your repair costs will increase dramatially. Canada’s Restoration Services specializes in handling sewage backup efficiently.
Our team will:
- Contain the area
- Assess the sewage damage
- Block off air vents
- Separate the contaminated area from the rest of the property
- Execute sewage removal or sewage water extraction
- Eliminate the strong smell and disinfect with plant based green/eco friendly products
- Air scrubbers will be used to purify the air
- Mildew and odor control
- Drying and dehumidifying equipment will be placed on site to complete the project &
- We will complete the job with any structural restoration needed
We are equipped with state of the art thermal imaging cameras and will be able to determine how far and exactly where the sewage penetrated to.
We work with certified plumbers that will arrive with us to make sure we stop the backup and enable you to use the other required facilities (washrooms, showers) on the property.
Canada’s Restoration Services serves every major city in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Calgary and Edmonton and specializes in Sewage Backup Cleanup and Water Damage Restoration. We are able to arrive on an emergency site within 45 minutes!