Toronto: Mold Removal, Inspections, Detection, Testing & Remediation
Get reliable and comprehensive mold detection and remediation in Toronto with Canada’s Restoration Services, one of the most trusted mold removal experts in Downtown Toronto and the surrounding areas.
If you see something, say something
Mold Inspections Experts in Toronto & Greater Toronto Area
The need for mold removal in Toronto is most quickly identifiable by property owners by its strong, unique odour that most people describe as earth and musty. At the start, a mold outbreak often does not seem like an urgent matter for property owners and managers in the Greater Toronto Area. Most will try to wipe the patterned staining from walls, tiles, and other surfaces with bleach or vinegar solutions, hoping that will be enough for complete eradication. To find out if it is really mold on your property, call Canada's Restorations services for mold testing and abatement.
Unfortunately, when left without professional mold remediation, mold will quickly evolve, grow, and spread, contaminating the air, health of occupants, building materials, and even personal belongings like clothing and furniture.
To minimize the damage from mold, inspections, testing, and professional remediation are imperative.
Contact Canada’s Restoration Services Today to stop mold in its tracks.
Book your free mold inspection in Toronto today 1-888-551-0514
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Mold Detection Techniques in Toronto
- Signs of Mold Around Your Property
- Conditions Conducive to Mold in Toronto
- Water Damage & Mold Removal Toronto
- Common Areas Mold Targets
- Health Repercussions of Mold Outbreaks
- Why is Mold Inspection Imporant?
- Are DIY Techniques for Mold Removal Safe?
- Do It Yourself Mold Removal Techniques
- Best Mold Removal Process
- Does Your Toronto Home Need Toxic Black Mold Removal?
- Common Types of Mold Found in the Home
- How to Spot Mold In Your Bathroom
- How Do Mold Outbreaks Infiltrate Your Property?
- Choosing the Best Mold Removal Services in Toronto
Is there a musty odour you just can’t ignore?
You might be facing a mold infestation. Studies show that an average of 70% of residential properties need mold abatement and remediation. An old or musty odour is a classic indicator that professional removal is necessary.
For the best mold removal in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area, you’ll need to begin by confirming that what you’re seeing or smelling is, in fact, mold. Of hundreds of thousands of species of mold around the world, mold testing in Toronto has detected over 250. As a result, the signs of mold will vary on a case-by-case basis.
When is Mold a Problem?
Mold spores are a natural component of the ecosystem that can be found harmlessly indoors and outdoors in Toronto throughout the year. It isn't until mold spores settle indoors that it becomes a problem when it evolves into an infestation compromising air quality, structure, and even furniture.
To stop mold from becoming an issue indoors, proper and quick mold testing is necessary. Expert mold testing in Toronto compares the natural mold spore levels outdoors to your indoor readings to determine if there is a heightened or problematic level of mold that requires removal.
Mold outbreaks are categorized into three classifications:
- Standard/Normal (Condition 1): No Visible Mold
- Elevated (Condition 2): Non-Visible Mold
- Elevated (Condition 3): Visible Mold
Condition 2 & Condition 3 both require mold remediation in Toronto to ensure a healthy indoor space.
Mold Detection Techniques in Toronto
Before professional intervention and the mold removal process, the best individual approach to mold detection in Toronto is via the senses and physical signs. If you notice any of the following, contact Canada's Restoration Services for mold testing, mold control and abatement, where our technicians will conduct inspections, collect samples, and put together a fast and thorough mold abatement plan.
- Colours: Mold usually appears in earth tones from forest or mossy greens to dark black, white, grey, and even yellow in some cases.
- Odours: The smell of mold only gets stronger with every passing day. The odour is earthy, musty, and intense. It can sometimes be reminiscent of wood rotting.
- Texture: It is not advised to touch mold, especially without gloves. You can assess the texture visually. Mold infestations in Toronto typically appear fuzzy or velvety.
- Patterns: At the beginning of an infestation in Toronto, mold appears in irregular patterns or intermittent staining and is often spotted.
Visible Mold Detection
The way mold appears will depend on a couple of factors including its species and the type of material it is infesting. In the early stages, mold will just cause the affected surface to look dirty until it starts to grow larger. Black mold is usually a trigger for property owners to get mold removal services in Toronto, but there are forms of intrusive fungi that require attention.
To learn what species and their risks, contact Canada's Resotration Services for comprehensive mold testing in Toronto. As part of the mold remediation process, 3rd party mold testing involves lab analysis of samples collected during inspection. Strategic mold testing in Toronto helps inform and empower property owners to make the most effective decision when it comes to mold control and abatement.
Signs of Mold Around Your Property
Here are a few signs that tell you your home could be harbouring mold, according to the CDC and EPA.
- AC or Heating Smells Musty: Heating and air conditioning units are major sources of mold growth in homes. A technician in Toronto specializing in HVAC mold removal can inspect your heating or cooling units for any dampness or mold growth and help fix the issue.
- Dark Stains in Your Shower Grouts: Grout and bathroom mold in Toronto are often a result of dampness and inadequate ventilation. There could be various other reasons for bathroom mold remediation, such as a bathroom plumbing leak or water accumulation in the adjoining room. Nevertheless, these toxic fungi should only be remediated by mold removal professionals around Toronto.
- Peeling of Wallpaper: Standard discoloration of wallpaper is normal over a long period, however peeling or cracking are signs of humidity and moisture in the wall. The mold that infests drywall and wood will cause rotting in the porous surface, which will require mold removal services in Toronto to be totally restored
- Humidifier: If you are continually humidifying, then you might want to check if the moisture is accumulating and leading to any mold infestations on permeable surfaces such as walls, window stills, etc. A hydrometer helps to monitor indoor humidity levels and enables humidity control to prevent indoor mold.
If you notice any combination of the signs, combined with a strong, musty odour, schedule a mold inspection in Toronto. We will help you with quick mold detection and removal in Toronto. Industry professionals will assess the extent of the outbreak and collect samples for 3rd party mold testing in Toronto to determine the toxicity of the species infiltrating your property and whether you’re in need of urgent mold removal in Toronto.
Conditions Conducive to Mold in Toronto
Mold spores are attracted to specific environments and usually will only turn into a full-blown outbreak if certain conditions are met. By maintaining the right conditions in your home prior to an outbreak or following mold removal in Toronto, you can prevent future repeat infestations from wreaking havoc in your space. To reduce mold growth and infestations, it's best to control and minimize inviting conditions.
- Low Ventilation: a lack of airflow prevents old, stale air from being cycled out. Where there is good ventilation, mold spores will keep moving without setting indoors.
- Darkness: Unlike plants, sunlight and ultraviolet light interfere with the ability for mold to grow. Dark rooms and corners allow mold spores to thrive uninhibitedly.
- Moisture: Humid air or damp surfaces fuel mold growth. Moisture is absorbed by mold spores causing them to expand and replicate better.
- Cellulose: Organic building materials and belongings act as an additional food source for mold. Feeding off wood, drywall, insulation, and other natural plant or animal matter, mold grows and causes these items to rot.
Following mold remediation in Toronto, it's most important to monitor humidity and moisture. Using a hygrometer, you can stay in touch with humidity levels in the home and take action before mold spores get the opportunity to infest. Of course in some cases, like emergency water damage, moisture is inevitable. To avoid the need for mold removal in Toronto, respond to leaks and water damage quickly in Toronto.
Water Damage & Mold Removal Toronto
After experiencing water damage, property owners need mold remediation in Toronto within 24-48 hours for the best results.
If you’ve experienced water damage via either a storm, leak, or sewage backup, that has not been cleaned up by a certified restoration service, in the following months, you’ll likely need a mold removal professional in Toronto. Water damage is one of the leading causes of mold infestations around Toronto since leaks and flooding usually occur in dark spaces loaded with drywall, wood, insulation, and other cellulose materials that are difficult to dry out.
Have you experienced flooding or water damage in the last month? Get a comprehensive mold inspection in Toronto fast and stop mold infestations before they spread.
Common Areas Mold Targets
The easiest and best mold removal in Toronto is on hard, non-porous, accessible surfaces, but most often remediation is needed in rooms that are more difficult to access as they are most likely to experience water damage and ventilation problems.
Mold inspections and detection in Toronto primarily focus on the following rooms:
- Attics: Since attics are generally located out of sight, they trap humidity and insulation to serve as a food source for mold to grow for extended periods of time without being noticed.
- Bathrooms: steam carpets, drywall, and plumbing make bathrooms an opportune setting for mold outbreaks around sinks, between tiles, and behind toilets.
- Kitchens: water-dependent appliances (dishwashers & refrigerators and plumbing fixtures increase the risk of leaks while blocked stove vents reduce airflow to attract mold spores.
- Basements: Dark basements risk sewage backups, flooding, leaks, poor ventilation, and humidity. Commonly used for storage, clutter can act as a food source and hide the need for mold removal in Toronto until outbreaks are too extensive to eliminate without mold removal services in Toronto.
- Crawlspaces: Lack of adequate ventilation, dampness, poor drainage, flooding, and foundation cracks are reasons for mold growth in the crawlspaces.
- Ceilings: The moisture caused by roof damage and leak, cooking, high humidity, and poor ventilation are the reasons for ceiling mold.
- Behind Furniture: It is due to a combination of humidity levels and poorly insulated exterior walls that cause restricted airflow and condensation.
- Wooden Floors: Moisture, food, and humidity levels can cause floor damage and mold growth.
- Insulation: Air leakage from inside the house through the walls and ceilings can cause mold in insulation.
- Air Ducts: Warm temperatures or anything that traps moisture can cause condensation and lead to mold in the air ducts.
- Window Sills: Leakage, moisture, and condensation cause window sills to develop mold.
You can respond to outbreaks in Toronto faster when you know where to expect infestations and the conditions that make rooms more likely to need mold removal services. If you’re not sure whether your property is contaminated, Canada’s Restoration Services will perform a free mold assessment around the Greater Toronto Area to determine if you need to take the next step with testing and mold remediation in Toronto. The best mold removal results in Toronto come with quick action and a highly skilled response.
Health Repercussions of Mold Outbreaks
In addition to physical damage and surfaces, mold contaminates air, and can be noticed by the physical symptoms of occupants in the infested property. Some mold species produce a substance called mycotoxin, which may lead to health-related problems such as headaches, sneezing, breathing problems, and even severe issues, according to the Clinical Microbiology Review.
Extended exposure to mold can affect the brain, skin, and respiratory systems. How your body reacts to mold will depend on the species of mold, the length of exposure, and your personal health.
Watch out for the following symptoms:
- Skin Irritation or Rashes
- Red, Itchy, or Burning Eyes
- Sinus Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Trouble Breathing or Wheezing
- Headaches or Migraines
- Lung Irritation
Mold-related illnesses are often confused with seasonal allergies or common colds. As a result it's easy to ignore infestations that are causing physical harm and overlook the need for mold removal services in Toronto.
If you notice any of these symptoms visit a doctor and call Canada’s Restoration Services to learn about our services in Toronto.
Protect those that are more vulnerable with urgent mold removal in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Children and infants, 5 years old or younger
- Those 55 years old or above
- Women who are pregnant
- Those with allergies to dust and mold spores
If someone who fits one or more of these characteristics has related mold health issues live in your home or work on your property, see a doctor and act fast with inspections, testing, and mold remediation services.
Research and Studies Related to Health Repercussions of Mold:
- WHO guidelines for indoor air quality: dampness and mold
- Guidance for Clinicians on the Recognition and Management of Health Effects related to Mold Exposure
Why is Mold Inspection Important?
If you suspect mold growth, then immediate mold inspections are essential because certain species of mold can be very harmful to you and your family’s health. Even though there are DIY mold kits that you will be able to purchase and perform the test, however, specialists suggest contacting professional mold experts for mold inspections.
To identify the presence of non-visible mold in the house and the extent of the spread, air testing is done. Mold spores are tiny particles that are not visible to the bare eyes and spread in the air till they find an environment conductive for growth such as, moist surfaces, damp, or dark areas. The spore particles of mold can take a while before you even notice the occurrence of mold, specifically if it is growing in the non-traffic areas such as the basement corners, behind the walls, or attic. Mold inspection can help find the hidden mold, measure your indoor air quality, and identify the type of mold for proper remediation.
If the mold goes unnoticed or if it not treated for some time, it may cause larger damages to your health, property, and possessions. Therefore, mold inspection and mold abatement by professional remediation specialists is a top priority.
Is Mold Removal Costly?
Depending on the scope of a mold infiltration, mold removal costs can vary greatly. But with the potential health hazards, the cost of mold remediation shouldn’t be a determining factor. More than that, it’s not a good idea to save money by trying a DIY removal and cleanup.
When mold has been discovered, it’s not the time for a quick fix. For mold removal in Toronto, the work must be performed by a qualified professional – including everything from the inspection to testing, to removal. In some cases, protective measures are taken to assure safety.
What Affects the Cost of Mold Inspection?
Mold inspection costs may differ due to various considerations that involves the property size and age, the extent of contamination, location etc. Properties that are larger in size, always cost more to inspect, however professional mold inspection companies have team of home inspectors who have years of experience in mold inspection and mold testing, therefore they offer various options that suits your requirement and budget. With these options, homeowners can avail combination packages of inspection services that are budget friendly. If you suspect mold in your property and have questions about cost of mold removal or inspection services, contact your local mold inspection company.
How Much is Mold Removal in Toronto?
While there are industry averages that reflect the cost of mold removal and remediation services, much depends on the extent of infiltration and the amount of damage that may have been caused. Professional mold removal jobs average between $500 and $5,000 but depend on the various factors. At Canada's Restoration Services we start with free visible mold inspections.
Factors Affecting Removal Cost
Naturally, the cost of mold remediation will be based on the amount of work involved – the sooner a mold infiltration is uncovered, the sooner it can be addressed. If a mold infiltration is hidden and left unattended, the mold grows and spreads, and there’s more work to remediate. As well, there may be additional associated costs to repair drywall, lumber, flooring, and even ceilings.
Are DIY Techniques for Mold Removal Safe?
With the right personal protective equipment, it may be possible to conduct mold removal independently of a technician in Toronto. But for this to be successful, you must be able to ensure you are removing a non-toxic mold species. The only surefire way to identify a specific mold is certified mold testing in Toronto.
Some property owners use anti-fungal sprays, household bleach products, or vinegar solutions, but this won’t guarantee that the outbreak is completely gone, or that it won’t come back in the next few days. Spraying and fogging to remove mold should be disccused with trained professionals. At Canada’s Restoration Services, our team of trained mold removal specialists conduct mold inspections that identify the source and scope of outbreaks to ensure complete remediation of mold in Toronto's residential, commercial, and public properties.
It's best to proceed with the removal process after consulting with a professional removal service in Toronto on the safest next steps. Otherwise you risk cross-contaminating your home with mold spores and becoming ill.
Do It Yourself Mold Removal Techniques
Before reaching out to restoration companies in Toronto for mold related issues, many homeowners strive do-it-yourself methods. Depending on the spread of an infestation, do-it-yourself approach to mold removal may keep it at bay for a while. However, the outbreaks return, at times even more aggressive than they have been, to begin with, call for professional mold remediation.
In Toronto and the Greater Toronto areas, the most familiar home products used for do-it-yourself mold elimination are bleach or vinegar. On smooth, non-porous surfaces like floors, tiles, etc., cleansing the infestation with these products can cast off traces of mold that is visible. Unfortunately, mold spores are not visible to the bare eyes and can spread in the air, and can affect other areas on the property, leaving the possibility for a resurgence.
Some people will attempt to eliminate mold with spraying, fogging, vinegar, bleach, or even paint encapsulation for remediation. These factors are often fruitless, leaving property owners in Toronto with more mold than before and in need of professional mold remediation services.
In certain situations, a vinegar solution can be a slightly more effective opponent for mold. However, there are hundreds of mold and fungi species that can range in toxicity levels. Therefore, it’s best not to remove mold without the advice of professionals and restoration experts. But, if you are performing a DIY approach that calls for to be around an infestation, it is imperative that you safeguard yourself with masks and gloves that reduce the probability of turning ill.
Best Mold Removal Process
The key to successful and safe mold remediation in Toronto is a step-by-step approach. Experienced technicians will tailor mold inspections in Toronto to your space, but to ensure complete remediation, they will follow government guidelines and industry best practices.
- Mold Inspections Toronto: Assess the entire property, check mold-friendly rooms, assess the scope of an outbreak and the source. Here mold removal specialists will also help identify the particular conditions that caused the mold outbreak.
- Mold Testing Toronto: Samples are collected safely using safety gear and sent off to certified and trusted third-party laboratories for independent analysis. 3rd party testing will generate quick reliable results that will inform how technicians will go about mold remediation itself.
- Mold Removal Toronto: Once the status of the infestation is well understood, technicians in Toronto will move forward with the removal of mold using advanced technology. Following removal, air quality testing will be conducted to ensure that remediation is successful and the affected areas and property is safe reoccupy.
What Will a 3rd Party Mold Testing Report Tell You?
- Controlled Environment Mold Levels (the mold saturation outdoors)
- Mold Species Present in Affected Rooms
- Mold Levels in Affected Rooms
- Areas of The Property Affected By Mold/Requiring Removal
- Work Necessary for Complete Mold Removal
This report will highlight a variety of factors that will influence the process of mold removal in Toronto. Canada's Restoration Services uses these guidelines in Toronto and elsewhere in Canada to define how to proceed with mold remediation. Once provided with the mold testing report, property owners can approach local mold restoration services for abatement near Toronto to return their property into a mold-free space.
Does Your Home Need Toxic Black Mold Removal in Toronto?
The thought of black mold in your home is understandably scary. If you think the mold in your home is toxic, leave the premises, and contact Canada’s Restorations Services for mold testing in Toronto. We will collect samples and send them for 3rd party analysis and mold testing.
Most types of mold are more or less harmless when exposure is minimized. However, the fear of toxic mold (most notable: black mold) can leave homeowners feeling vulnerable.
There are only 6 types of toxic common household molds in Toronto that require removal:
- Stachybotrys (black mold)
Of the 6, black mold is considered the most toxic. It most commonly appears darkly coloured, but it isn't always black. In some cases, it will actually look green. This species is often found in dark wet areas like under sinks, behind pipes, or around water-damaged basements.
With early intervention, the effects can be limited and in many cases where mold removal services in Toronto are brought in early, negative effects are avoided altogether.
Common Types of Mold Found in the Home
- Aspergillus: Aspergillus is a unique species of mold. Almost every mold requires a certain humid or wet condition to thrive. But Aspergillus can grow in dry conditions in climates with minimal humidity or nutrients available. As a result, many cases of mold removal in Toronto involve the Aspergillus species.
- Cladosporium & Penicillium: Cladosporium affects the human body in a similar way in comparison to the Penicillium. The mold can grow in several places, such as substrates, textiles, wood, and moist windowsills. Moreover, Cladosporium also has a diverse temperature range. This mold can be found in different colors, including olive green, black, and brown.
- Chaetomium: This mold serves a unique function in mold detection and removal in Toronto. The mold formation indicates water intrusion in a building or house. Chaetomium can grow on a type of substrate which may be moist and is present in a damp surrounding. The Chaetomium appears to be dust, and it can be of colors, most commonly brown and black.
- Stachybotrys: Therefore, this mold is also known by a different name: toxic black mold. Like Chaetomium, toxic black mold also requires water and warmth to flourish. This type of mold is commonly found in sheetrock, jute carpets, straw baskets, behind sinks, drywall, and different types of paper or cellulose materials. Safe removal of Toxic black mold in Toronto requires certified specialists to remove and remediate mold outbreaks safely.
How mold affects your health is an individualized experience. While some people can be exposed for hours without physical symptoms of mold exposure others experience immediate sensitivity. With that being said, some species of mold are more potent and dangerous than others.
Unfortunately, it's difficult to differentiate various species of black mold in Toronto without mold testing and any mold can be incredibly harmful in high concentrations, thus it's always safer to get professional help with all types of black mold removal. Canada's Restoration Services offers the best mold remediation services from technique and training to equipment for hazardous infestations, following all local guidelines and practices.
Best Tips for Mold Control and Prevention
Without professional mold removal in Toronto, the risk of repeat infestations is heightened even if you've tried a do-it-yourself remediation approach that seems to have worked. The key to stopping a mold outbreak is by controlling contributing factors and minimizing moisture. The worst causes of mold outbreaks and the most extensive mold removal services in Toronto are required in attics, crawl spaces, walls, and basements where there are damp conditions, leakage, and poor drainage.
We highly recommend regular assessments for effective mold control and prevention.
- Leaks, flooding, or water damage
- Proper ventilation
- Blocked or broken exhaust vents
- Misdirected water
Most importantly, seek out trusted mold removal services in Toronto as soon as there is a suspicion of an infestation. A mold inspection will help you locate the source of an outbreak while it's minor for faster and easier removal.
How to Spot Mold In Your Bathroom
Mold may begin growing in your bathroom when mold spores land on wet surfaces, because it thrives in moist environment. Therefore, while looking for signs of mold growth in your bathroom, you should also check for water damage issues that can aggravate mold spores and lead to infestations.
Listed below are 5 common indicators that you have water damage issues or mold in your bathroom.
- Wall Damage: Cracked tiles in the bathroom, breaking plaster, staining walls, or gaps in the grout are some of the common signs of water damage. Any one of these may cause mold growth in the drywalls or bathroom tiles.
- Soft Spots in Your Bathroom Floor: If you recently experienced soft spots on your bathroom floor, sinking in some areas, or it appears uneven, this usually is a sign that your subfloor is rotting due to hidden leaks or water damage. If left untreated it may result in further mold outbreaks.
- A Musty Smell: Mold spores often grow in damp and dark places, such as behind walls, tiles on the ceiling, or in cabinets. So, sometimes they are not visible, but you may be able to smell it. The decomposed mold emits a smell that is stale or musty smells, which is a sign that you probably have mold in the bathroom.
- Ants & Insects: If you notice ants in your bathroom, this may be a sign If there is mold growing beneath your floor tiles. Ants are attracted to moist wood beneath your floors.
- Allergies – If you are experiencing constant allergies or symptoms that include headaches, depression, runny nose, fatigue, dizziness, and itchy eyes then testing your bathroom for mold is a good idea.
How Do Mold Outbreaks Infiltrate Your Property?
Mold spores do not necessarily affect indoor air quality until they become an outbreak. In fact, spores exist naturally in the air outdoors, cycling in and out of indoor spaces through windows, doors, and even on the backs of clothing. It isn’t until the air becomes stagnant or humid that spores settle and evolve into a bigger problem that requires mold removal in Toronto.
- Hyphal Growth: Hyphae, which are strands of fungi, produce enzymes that absorb nutrients from cellulose or organic debris like wood or almost any kind of carbon. Once the nutrition is obtained, the hyphae grow into mycelium, the main body of fungus that is visible.
- Spore Formation: It is the spores created on the ends of hyphal cells. The spore formation is dependent on different environmental factors involving oxygen levels, light, temperature, and the available nutrients.
- Spore Dispersal: once the spores are created, it is released into the air and carried elsewhere to start the germination process and growth again. It’s at this face where mold outbreaks become extensive.
- Spore Germination: After the spores are dispersed towards a new place and when the right conditions exist, nutrient availability and moisture, the spore will start to germinate into a new hyphae cell.
As soon as the process begins, mold will grow very fast. Mold can grow within 24-48 hours after given the right conditions. A small mold spore can be responsible for such large mold colonies when removal is overlooked, leaving some properties uninhabitable. Without mold removal in Toronto, rapidly-spreading fungi can be responsible for serious damages to your property, therefore, it is imperative that a professional company is called upon the first signs of mold.
Toronto's Climate & Mold Around the City
Heavy rain, humidity, and moisture are not at all uncommon around lake Ontario. Leaks, rainfall, roof damage and other seemingly minor property issues can result in mold outbreaks. Water damage restoration in Toronto is a great way for mold control before they impact air quality, structural integrity, and home comfort. Canada's Restoration Services is equipped with tools, training, and high-level industry certification for effective emergency water damage restoration services and comprehensive mold tests to identify lurking mold outbreaks and for water damage repair and clean up in residential and commercial properties. Using 3rd party lab testing, we can quickly identify mold species and determine whether or not black mold in Toronto is toxic or not. Following safe processes and industry best practices, you can count on the Canada's Restoration Services team for professional and complete mold removal in Toronto and Canada's other major cities.
Choosing the Best Mold Removal Services in Toronto
Mold removal in Toronto is the only surefire method of freeing your property of mold and sparing occupants of the health repercussions. As you look for a high quality, trusted services in Toronto, seek out companies that are:
- Licensed, Certified and Insured
- Positively Reviewed Online or Recommended by Trusted Sources
- IICRC Trained (the most reputable restoration certification)
- Follows & Understands Government Mandates
- Significant Experience with Mold Removal in Toronto
- Offering Mold Inspections & Testing as well as Removal
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interests with 3rd Party Lab Testing
- Willing to Communicate, Reporting Findings and Testing Results
- Best Financing Options
References and Suggestions For Further Reading :
- Mold Health Issues
- Moulds – Canada.ca
- More about mold – nih.gov
- Mold – canadian encyclopedia
- Mold - Wikipedia
Why Choose Canada’s Restoration Services for Mold Removal in Toronto
We are one of Canada’s most trusted and reliable mold restoration companies. We understand the fear and inconvenience of having mold contaminate your space and we respond with urgency.
A top choice among Canadians, Canada's Restoration Services has won multiple awards with Homestars and has been regularly featured on Mike Holmes, Make it Right, filmed in the city. We bring a lot to the table when it comes to mold abatement related services, including years of industry experience, top rated mold removal services in Toronto 2022 and IICRC trained technicians. We are even equipped with environmental pollution liability and use COVID and PPE to keep customers safe during mold remediation in Toronto.
When it comes to mold abatement services in Toronto, Canada’s Restoration Services is:
Our Mold Remediation and Mold Removal Services Toronto include free or low-interest in-house financing & free mold inspections to help with all of our mold removal services. We work with insurance companies to streamline stress free mold remediation in Toronto.
Full Room Mold Removal Toronto:
- Attic Mold Removal Toronto
- Cold Room/Cold Storage Mold Removal
- Basement Mold Removal
- Crawl Space Mold Removal
- Bathroom Mold Removal
- Bedroom Mold Removal
- Kitchen Mold Removal
Building Material Mold Removal Toronto:
- Drywall Mold Removal
- Plaster & Moulding Mold Removal
- Ceiling Mold Removal
- Door & Window Mold Removal
- Pavement & Concrete Mold Removal
- Foundation Mold Removal
- Tile Mold Removal
Choose Canada's Restoration Services for Visible Mold Removal Services in Toronto and the GTA Region.
Areas We Offer Mold Removal Services in the Greater Toronto Area:
We Serve – Old Toronto - Downtown Toronto - East York - North York - Etobicoke - Scarborough - York Region - Brampton- Mississauga - and More.
Certificates & Warranties
We warranty our removal work. We provide certificates on all mold removal work that is completed by Canada's Restoration Services as well as offer up to 25 year transferable warranties.
Top rated company locally near you in Toronto, Ontario. Read Google reviews below.
MOLD TESTING AND MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES
Finding mold can be a scary situation. Putting your families or loved ones health in jeopardy is never ideal. Mold can be a hazardous material, if not contained and properly treated. It has many health affects associated with it and is known to cause unexplained coughing and sickness. This is why it is vital to call a professional for mold remediation and mold removal Toronto.
With the proper certifications and education, professionals, understand the harsh reactions of mold and how to remove it safely. Canada’s Restoration Services has IICRC trained technicians who remove and remediate mold on a daily basis in residential and commercial buildings.
Typical Commercial Property ConcernsWhat are the Health Concerns?
What is the Procedure?
Finding and Fixing the Source
Time & Costs
CANADA'S RESTORATION SERVICES
1 Dove Hawk Way, North York, Toronto, ON M2R 3M1
30 MacIntosh Blvd #6, Concord, ON L4K 4P1
Contact the #1 Mold Removal Specialists in Toronto at 1-888-551-0514