Attic Mold Removal Toronto
At Canada's Restoration Services, we provide a 25 year warranty for mold removal and remediation in your attic.* Mold remediation in Toronto is the solution to all mold problems inside your home. Homeowners should be aware that finding the source is the most important part of the mold remediation process. If the source is not fixed, the mold will return.At Canada's Restoration Services, we focus on using the right equipment handled by our mold professionals, to remove all traces of mold. We focus on removing mold in the attic by using media blasting.
Call us today to schedule your free mold inspection in Toronto: 1-888-551-0514
As the climate and weather conditions throughout the Greater Toronto Area fluctuate from season to season, attic mold removal in Toronto is required more frequently. Rain, moisture, ice, and heat cause a build up of condensation in the attics of residential and commercial properties making it increasingly vulnerable to mold outbreaks. In addition to moisture, attics often need mold removal in Toronto because they are loaded with cellulose or organic material that acts as a food source for mold spores. Without adequate ventilation, the combination of moisture and cellulose increase the probability of mold infestations. Annual mold inspections in Toronto help give property owners insight into what is happening in their attic which is otherwise out of sight. With a comprehensive inspection, mold removal in Toronto can begin early to stop the outbreaks from becoming too extensive.
Attic conditions such as humidity, wood sheeting, and often a lack of sufficient air flow, provide a comfortable environment for mold to grow.
Most Common Conditions that Lead to Mold Outbreaks
- Minimal Attic Ventilation
- Contaminated, Excess, or Missing Attic Insulation
- Improper Installation or Missing Bathroom Vents
- Attic Roof Leaks or Ice Damming
Process for Attic Mold Removal in Toronto:
- Mold experts will start by containing the area.
- Furniture and floors that are in close proximity to the attic will be covered & protected
- Media blasting – ice blasting or soda blasting - will follow; the best proven method to remove mold in the attic.
- Insulation will be replaced if required
- Find the source of the mold & fix it.
- Seal the attic – the attic should not be part of the building envelope; instead, it should be sealed off completely with no air flow to and from the house, which will prevent mold from growing again.
Call Toronto's #1 Mold Removal Company 1-888-551-0514