Combating COVID-19 with Canada Restoration Services
Canada’s Restoration Services has been performing residential and commercial environmental cleanup projects on a daily basis for the past 11 years. We are trained, certified and experienced in effectively cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting spaces to combat common contaminants including:
- Sewage containing E-coli,
- Black Mold removal – spores of all types
- Asbestos – once in the lungs, never gets out.
Taking Extra Care for Your Safety
With that being said, we know the global population is up against the COVID-19 Coronavirus.
All our employees are performing above and beyond the hygienic recommendations to prevent their own exposure to COVID-19, and we are confirming the health status of each employee daily in order to protect our clients.
When coming to your property, our team will be outfitted with full personal protective equipment that is used for high risk projects, and will minimize close interactions with people on the property.
Minimizing the Effects of COVID-19
Over the last 2 weeks, our teams at Canada Restoration Services have been working in government buildings, schools, businesses and homes to effectively eliminate contaminants that can compromise immune systems and make exposure to COVID-19 more dangerous.
We are confident we can, and should help do our part in fighting COVID-19 with the services we are known for: decontaminating your home or business from mold, asbestos or the effects of water and fire damage We perform wipe downs , disinfection and more . Now is the time to remove anything that can
affect our immune systems and help level the COVID-19 curve.
Social distancing and Awareness:
“Practice social distancing” What is that exactly? Well, here is what that means; Social distancing is a set of nonpharmaceutical infection control actions intended to stop or slow down the spread of a contagious disease. Sounds like a lot, right? but in all reality its not. It’s a simple way to keep people who are at risk safe.
What does that mean for us?
- Stay self-quarantined, stay home, work from home, only go out to stores when needed
- Stay away from groups of people. Currently the Federal Government is stating groups of 50 or less people while other Cabinets of Government are saying 10 or less
Wanting to help and do your part?
We can and need to do our part to flatten the curve of the spread of Covid-19.
- Stay home if you or any of your family members are exhibiting any flu like symptoms
- Wash your hands on a regular basis, experts are recommending signing for 20 seconds while you do it
- Read the one book you have downloaded and have not gotten to yet
- Try to clean one room in your house daily, only one. Do not overdo it
- Clean all door handles and surfaces if you have gone out to the stores or in large groups. If you are not able to, call Canada’s Restoration Services as they provide a service to clean and apply disinfectants in your home or office area.
As we all know there is a large group that are at a higher risk of getting seriously ill from Covid-19. This group includes elderly people, our grandparents, parents, elderly neighbours and the immune compromised individuals. Do your part and help them, call them, check in on them, if you are heading to the stores ask them if they need anything. Offer to pick up their prescriptions. We ALL need to do our part! Stay safe and be mindful to help those who can’t help themselves during this time.
If you have any questions, or would like to schedule a cleanup, please contact us at 1-888-551-0514.