Mold Removal Nepean
Mold Inspection, Removal & Remediation Services in Nepean, Ottawa.
Call Now for a Free Mold Inspection - 1-888-551-0514
Canada’s Restoration Services' experienced and certified IICRC technicians perform effective testing & mold removal, eliminating hazardous mould spores and mould growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions. Serving Nepean, we often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest.
Canada’s Restoration Services` objective is to ensure no presence of Mould - airborne or visible exits once we complete a mold project. For this process in Nepean we have many different types of equipment available to us such as: media blasting, soda blasting, ice blasting, air scrubbers and negative air machines, thermal cameras, boroscopes, Hepa vacuums and more.
Don't wait until it is too late - Call Nepean's #1 Mold Removal Specialists for a Free Mold Inspection!
No matter how big or how small, we can help!
Mold is harmful to us and its symptoms vary from individual to individual. Mold does affect our immune systems and can cause health problems, in some cases, severely threatening to our health. Common symptoms consistent with mold are: allergic reactions, nausea, headaches, respiratory illness, itchiness, dizziness and more.
Canada’s Restoration Services experts understand how to make the air you breathe healthy. Indoor air quality should be better than the outside air quality and is measured by spore count. We have Mold Remediation experience, Mold Removal & Cleanup Services with scopes of work that are presented to the customer or written by a 3rd party all in alliance with the IICRC guidelines for Mold Removal and Mold Remediation. Canada’s Restoration Services has a preferred Six Step Process for a Successful Mold Remediation.
WHY CHOOSE CANADA'S RESTORATION SERVICES:
|24/7 staff to handle all your Needs|
|IICRC “Clean Trust” Proudly Certified|
|Fully licensed, insured and bonded, with 5 million pollution liability|
|Price Match Guarantee, should estimates follow IICRC guidelines|
|FREE in house financing up to 24 months, on approved credit|
|With your health in mind, we only used plant based products|
|Certificates provided on all work that we perform|
|Preferred contractor of Mike Holmes, Makes it Right|
Rated the Top Restoration Company of 2015
The preferred process to achieve complete mould purification includes:
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand the Air Quality present & build the scope of work for your specific project.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with full Contaminant under negative air pressure (The most important part to prevent cross contamination is the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
Clearance - We suggest that 3rd party clearance be performed following the Mould Remediation process. We are sure to pass clearance as part of our Six Step Process for a Successful Mold Remediation.
Eco-Friendly & Canadian - We use Canadian based products if available and green plant based eco-friendly products in our mold removal / remediation process.
Being flexible to your needs is part of our work ethics; we will work around your schedule.
Canada's Restoration Services has experience with Small (1 foot of Mold) to Full Remediation projects such as Grow Ops in the Nepean areas. Don`t hesitate to contact Canada`s Restoration Services- Nepean if you find mold or asbestos in your home or business.
Don't wait until it's too late! Immediate action is required upon the first signs of mold growth or if you smell Mold Odor in your home.
If you have visible Mold or you are experiencing symptoms in Nepean, contact us today for a FREE Certified Visible Mold Inspection in Nepean and surrounding areas.
- Mold Removal in Nepean
- Mold Remediation in Nepean
- Mold inspections in Nepean
- Mold Testing in Nepean
- Mold removal in attics in Nepean
- Mold removal from walls in Nepean
- Mold removal in cold rooms in Nepean
- Mold removal in crawlspaces in Nepean
- Mold removal in bathrooms in Nepean
- Mold Removal in Kitchens in Nepean
- Mold removal in basements in Nepean
- Black Mold removal in Nepean
- Toxic Mold removal in Nepean
- Mold removal from Dry wall in Nepean
- Mold Removal from wood in Nepean
- Full Mold Remediation in Nepean
- Black Toxic Mold Removal in Nepean
- Mold Removal from windows in Nepean
- Mold Removal in bedrooms in Nepean
Canada’s Restoration Services has teams throughout Nepean for Asbestos removal and asbestos abatement, Mold Removal, Mold Remediation and Lead Abatement experienced and ready to help you maintain a healthy indoor environment for you and your loved ones in Nepean and surrounding areas.
Contact Canada`s Restoration Servicesonline or by phone for Mold Removal, Black Toxic Mold Removal, Asbestos Removal, Mold Testing or Mold inspection services in Nepean, Ottawa. 1-888-551-0514
Nepean is a former city in Ottawa, Ontario that has now been combined with other cities in Ottawa. Nepean is now considered part of Ottawa Carleton. Nepean is on the west side of Ottawa situated along the Ottawa River and has a population around 226,000. The average income in Nepean is $126,000. Some of the noted industries in Nepean are: Nortel Networks, JDS Uniphase and Gandalf Technologies. Nepean receives the most hours of sunshine in Ottawa and gets very warm in the summer. Nepean was named after Sir Evan Nepean. Nepean is the birth place of one of Canada’s hockey greats Steve Yzermanand also to Canadian actress Sandra Oh a star on Grey’s Anatomy. If you are visiting Nepean you can stop by the Nepean Museum or the Nepean Sailing Club. The main building materials for our beautiful parliament building came from the Nepean quarry. Nepean is a beautiful place to visit in Canada’s Capital City of Ottawa.