The Six Necessary Steps to Complete a Successful Mold Remediation
At Canada's Restoration Services, we provide our customers with complete satisification with all of our services. Having mold inside your home can cause many problems for you and your family. That is why we follow a strict procedure to ensure that our experts provide a safe mold removal treatment by following a six step process. Below are the listed six steps:
I. An inspection needs to be completed, which means that our experts would identify and treat the mould. Our mold inspections are done by IICRC certified mould inspectors. At Canada's Restoration Services, we care about our customers and promise our customers a complete free visual inspection of your property.
2. Perform an AQT (Air Quality Test) or swab testing if necessary.
3. Have a professional prepare the scope.
4. Canada’s Restoration Services will perform the Mold Remediation with guarantee “Clearance”.
5. Third Party Clearance is provided to a second clearance on the area. This is provided to homeowners and business owners so that a second opinion is provided regarding the affected area.
6. Canada’s Restoration Services construction department will restore/rebuild the affected area to its previous condition. This provides relief to homeowners, giving them the reassurance that there home is now safe.
A Mold Inspection Includes:
Infrared Camera Scanning: a valuable diagnostic tool which gives us the ability to detect water leaks behind walls, in the ceiling, or under floors without the need for any destruction. In addition, it can identify dew points, which indicates areas of potential mould growth (available in certain areas).
Moisture Meter: This is used for moisture measurement on walls and ceiling surfaces. If the moisture level is high, the possibility for mold increases.