Scarborough Mold Removal
Call for a Free Mold Inspection - 1-888-551-0514
Canada’s Restoration Services' experienced and certified IICRC technicians perform effective mold inspections & mold removal, in Toronto and Scarborough. Eliminating hazardous mould spores and mould growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions. Serving the Greater Areas of Toronto we are in Scarborough. We often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent any potential conflicts of interest when it comes to ensuring your physical safety.
If you suspect you have mold, trust Scarboroughs #1 Mold removal experts and schedule a free mold inspection!
No matter how big or how small, we can help!
Air Quality Testing in Scarborough
What is this term? Why is it important?
Indoor air quality should match the outside air quality and is measured by mold spore count. Canada’s Restoration Services experts understand how to make the air you breathe healthy. We have years of mould removal and remediation experience and will make sure the air you breathe is safe. We work with the best third party environmentalists who can do mold testing for you. Get an Air Quality Test today.
WHY CHOOSE CANADA'S RESTORATION SERVICES:
|24/7 staff to handle all your Needs|
|IICRC “Clean Trust” Proudly Certified|
|Fully licensed, insured and bonded, with 5 million pollution liability|
|Price Match Guarantee, should estimates follow IICRC guidelines|
|FREE in house financing up to 24 months, on approved credit|
|With your health in mind, we only used plant based products|
|Certificates provided on all work that we perform|
|Preferred contractor of Mike Holmes, Makes it Right|
|Rated the Top Restoration Company of 2015|
Canada's Restoration Services has experience with Small (1 foot of Mold) to Full Remediation projects such as Grow Ops. One area that is often overlooked is the Attic in a home or business and we offer attic mold removal services as well
The preferred process to achieve complete mould removal and remediation includes:
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand the Air Quality present & build the scope of services.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with the Contaminant (The most important part to prevent cross contamination with the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.