Mold Inspection Testing & Removal in Whitby
Canada’s Restoration Services in Whitby is experienced and certified with IICRC for effective removal of Mold Spores and Growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions. Canada's Restoration Services has experience with small remediation jobs (1 ft. of mold) to full remediation projects such as Grow Ops.
Canada’s Restoration Services’ objective is to insure no presence of Mold (air born or visible) exits once we complete the project. For this process we have many different types of equipment available to us such as: media blasting, air scrubbers and negative air machines, thermal cameras and more. Canada’s Restoration Services in Whitby often work with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest.
Canada’s Restoration Services in Whitby
are experts and understands how to make the air you breathe safe. The quality of the air in your home or office, measured by spore count, should agree with that of the air outside. By completing an Air Quality Test (AQT)
we are able to determine the mold spores count in your home or office. Should the AQT confirm that there are an unsafe amount of mold spores the customer is presented with a scope of work created by Canada’s Restoration Services or written by a 3rd party all in alliance with the IICRC guidelines for Mold Removal and Mold Remediation. Canada’s Restoration Services has a preferred Six Step Process for a Successful Mold Remediation.
If you feel you may have the signs and symptoms of a mold reaction
contact a mold professional in Whitby today.
The preferred process to achieve complete mould purification includes:
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand what AQT is present & build the scope.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with Containment (The most important part to prevent cross contamination with the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
Clearance - We suggest that clearance be preformed following the Mold Remediation process. We are sure to pass clearance as part of our Six Step Process for a Successful Mold Remediation.
Eco-Friendly & Canadian
- We use Canadian base products if available and green plant based eco-friendly
supplies in our remediation process.
Don't wait until it's too late! Immediate action is required at the first sign of mold infestation.
If you have Visible Mold or you are experiencing symptoms contact us today for a FREE Certified Visible Mold Inspection in Whitby.
Flexibility to your needs is part of our values; we will work around your schedule.