Ottawa Location Manager
This position will be responsible for all the duties and tasks for the locations performance. They will be responsible for developing a strong brand awareness and position in the area’s market for Restoration Services. Candidates must have the required personal characteristics and technical skills to be considered for the position. Candidates must be self-motivated and ambitious to start and succeed. We are seeking a candidate that has actual experience in sales, project management, finance, operations and field work, as well as the ability to multi-task various aspects of a business at once.
• Working hours:
o The position will require the employee to be readily available 24/7
• Will require to analysis situations and create estimates
• Manages all functions within the branch through effective communication and implementation of new/revised policies, procedures, and products/services
• Work cooperatively with management to effectively communicate and implement performance standards and sales objectives.
• Liaison with professionals in related industries.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Contribute to and actively support development of the strategic direction for the location.
• Identify and investigate new opportunities to further regional market penetration and support sustainable, profitable business growth.
• Review - financial statements to pinpoint potential weak areas and recommend and act to strengthen them.
• Implements processes and standards to ensure delivery of services meet or exceed industry standards and customer expectations. Delivers claims’ services to full completion on time and on budget, in the most cost effective way.
• At least 5 years of relevant management experience
• Experience in the restoration is a must
• Proven success in leading teams and demonstrated commitment to customer service excellence
• Intermediate proficiency with MS Office
• Must have a valid driving licence and clean criminal record
• Ability to create written reports
• Bilingual in English and french