Symptoms & Reactions to Mold
When mold grows inside your home or office it affects the air you, your family and coworkers breathe which can lead to an array of health problems.
Health Canada Reports the main symptoms of mold to be:
- Eye, nose and throat irritation;
- Coughing and phlegm build-up;
- Wheezing and shortness of breath;
- Allergic reactions; and
- Worsens the symptoms of asthma
The type and severity of each individual’s reaction depends on the individual, the intensity and extent of the exposure and the type of mold.
Anyone can be affected by mold but some people are more susceptible to its exposure.
- Young children and infants
- The elderly
- Pregnant women
- Individuals with asthma
- Individuals with allergies to mold
- Individuals with weakened immune systems
If you suspect that your health is being compromised due to mold we recommend that you first consult your physician and then contact us to book an inspection with one of our Certified Inspectors.
Canada’s Restoration Services offers Free Visual Inspections on all visible mold.
Contact Us today 1-888-551-0514