1. Remember what causes Mold and look out for it: Mold needs organic material to be wet/damp with a lack of air flow to start growing. The airborne Mold Spores settles on this wet, organic material and will start to grow. Here are a few common area's for mold to grow:
2. Dust control – Mold particles are smaller than dust; so mold spores will attach themselves to the dust particles and travels with dust. Less dust = less Mold
3. Address moisture issues. If you know you have a leak, get it fixed asap. Do routine checks of your plumping and hookups to ensure there is no leaking.
4. Air Flow - we need to create air flow, especially in damp places:
5. Bathroom fans - leave them on at least 30 minutes after a shower.
Remember to check these uncommon area's to ensure that no mold growth has started. These are the most common area's to find mold growing:
Check out this other great article on more about preventing mold growth and how to "Mold Proof" your home, CLICK HERE
If you suspect your home or property may have mold growth, don't hesitate, give us a call today and schedule your FREE mold inspection. We will perform a free inspection and estimate on all visible mold growth.
No visible mold growth? Noticing a smell? Give us a call today and we will walk you through the proper steps in identifying if elevated mold spores and mold growth could be present.
Give us a call at 1-888-551-0514
In House Financing Available
FREE Financing Up To 24 Months NO INTEREST OR MONEY DOWN
We are committed to working with every insurance company across Canada, including:
Please, enter a valid value