Prevent Mold Growth
How can we prevent Mold Growth?
1. Remember what causes Mold and look out for it: Mold needs organic material to be wet/damp with a lack of air flow to start growing. The air born Mold settles and Mold has a good environment to grow on.
A few Short examples:
2. Dust control – Mold particles are smaller than dust, Mold spores “attach” to the “dust particles” and travels with dust. Less dust=less Mold
3. Address moisture issues.
4. Air Flow - we need to create air flow, especially in damp places:
One more common mistake that people make:
5. Bathroom fans- leave them on at least 20 Minutes after a shower.
Places Mold can grow that we do not look at on a regular base :
· Cold rooms
· Under the sink
· The corners of the basement
Want to learn more? read some of our articles in our library http://www.canadarestorationservices.com/restoration-articles.html or contact and expert by emailing us to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn MoreCertified Mildew & Mold Testing - 24 hour turn around! Mold - Part of our Natural Environment Symptoms & Reactions to Mold Clearance after Mold Remediation Mould vs Mold – is there a difference? Does Bleach Kill Mold? Why Choose an IICRC Certified Firm? A few facts about mold How Do I Choose a Mold Removal Company? Prevent Mold Growth Mildew removal How Fast Does Mold Grow? Does Mold Grow On... Mold vs Mildew Water Damge to Mold Removal Water Damage is on the rise “IICRC” & “The Clean Trust” How to clean molds Attic Mold Removal Is Mold covered by Insurance Mold Coverge plan What Is Asbestos What Is Mold Mold Clean Up
Experiencing an Unfortunate Water Damage? Require Emergency Service?
Call 1-888-551-0514 or Send your contact details
About Canada's Restoration Services | Contact Us | Restoration Service Areas | Site Map
Mold removal and water damage repair in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa, Edmonton and Calgary from Canada’s Restoration Services™.
Copyright © 2011 Canada's Restoration Services.
Design and hosting by Xi Digital