Typical Commercial Concerns
Project Time Length
Our technicians are trained to ensure that little or no interruption in any work is possible. Depending of the size of the job will determine the length of work.
Will It Affect Work
Most jobs are stages to enclose the affected area which allow the non-affected area to be free to work. If required we are able to perform any work during after hours and weekends to ensure there is no disruption of work.
All products that we use are green, plant-based and does not contain any sort of chemicals. The products that we use are environmental safe and is crtified by the EPA. It will not cause any bodily harm to anyone. You may continue to work and be in the buildiing while this product is used. The use of the product will give off a ligth lemonly smell. The antimicrobial is used to prevent any potential mold growth and is used throughout the industry.
Initially we will have a certified project manager to scope out the infected area and provide a general idea of how the entire process will work and commence. They will identifiy which areas will be restricted (should there be any) and will walk you through the entire project. Once all the details are agreed upon, the job will be booked and begin the next available date.
All of our managers, inspectors and technician are IICRC certified. Our staff has experienced various projects, from small removals in an attic to large commercial properties. Every project is handled with the proper care to ensure all mold is removed.
All of our projects are held confidential and none of the project information will be disclosed with anyone outside of the organization.
Licenced, Insured and Bonded
Canada’s Restoration Services holds a 5 million liability insurance, as well as a 5 million dollar pollution liability. We ensure that any job that we perform will be held to the highest standards and will be covered.
Call to Book inspection
Based on the availability of our project managers were are able to provide next day or the following day inspections.
Manager Inspects and Estimates
Once a manager or inspector takes a visual inspection of the damage to your property, they will in turn create a free scope of work and build a free estimate on the repair within 48 hours. Larger projects may require additional time for the estimate.
Job is Booked
With one direct contact and project manager that will aid and guide you through the entire process will book and manage the job.
- Areas will be sealed of with 6 mil poly Containment is built to eliminate cross-contamination
- Implement negative air pressure to prevent cross contamination.
- Perform an Immediate remediation of the mould.
- Remove the mould of the sheets and studs using media blasting solution or surgical removal of contaminate material.
- Perform thermal fogging of area with an:microbial spray.
- Hepa vacuum and wipe down with an: microbial all the material.
- Leave equipment- Air Scrubber- Negative air system for 48 hours.
- Thermal fog (2nd application) area with antimicrobial solu:on.
- Thermal fog and wipe down containment area upon exit.