Mold Removal & Remediation in Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Call for a Free Mold Inspection - 1-888-0514
If your home or property has visible mold, give us a call today. We will schedule a Free mold inspection!
No matter how big or how small, we can help!
Mold in the Bathroom Mold on the Drywall Mold in the Attic
Air Quality Testing (also known as AQT) - What is this term? Why is it important?
WHY CHOOSE CANADA'S RESTORATION SERVICES:
|24/7 staff to handle all your Needs|
|IICRC “Clean Trust” Proudly Certified|
|Fully licensed, insured and bonded, with 5 million pollution liability|
|Price Match Guarantee, should estimates follow IICRC guidelines|
|FREE in house financing up to 24 months, on approved credit|
|With your health in mind, we only used plant based products|
|Certificates provided on all work that we perform|
|Preferred contractor of Mike Holmes, Makes it Right|
|Rated the Top Restoration Company of 2015|
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand the Air Quality present & build the scope of services.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with the Containment (The most important part to prevent cross contamination with the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
Don't wait until it's too late! Immediate action is required upon the first signs of mold infestation!
Contact us today for a Mould inspection in Dollard-Des-Ormeaux
Mold Inspection, Removal & Remediation Services:
- Mold inspections / testing
- Mold removal in attics
- Mold removal from walls
- Mold removal in cold rooms
- Mold removal in basements
- Black Mold removal
- Toxic Mold removal
- Mold removal from Dry wall
- Mold Removal from wood
- Full Mold Remediation
Dollard-des-Ormeaux is a mostly English-speaking on the Island of Montreal. Most people just call it D.D.O. or Dollard. D.D.O. residents elected to re-instate the city in 2006. It is now the Montreal Island's largest city outside Montreal. Dollard-des-Ormeaux is a great area for families it has sports complexes and lots of recreational parks. There is also the Dollard Civic Centre where people gather for sporting events and social events. One of Dollards major attractions is Centennial Park which spans over 50 acres and includes a large man made lake. Its a great place to go skating here in the winter and a nice place to walking all year round.