Mold Removal Ajax
Call Now for a Free Inspection - 1-888-551-0514
Canada’s Restoration Services in Ajax is experienced and certified with IICRC for effective removal of Mold Spores and Growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions. Canada's Restoration Services has experience with small remediation jobs (1 ft. of mold) to full remediation projects such as Grow Ops.
Canada’s Restoration Services’ objective is to ensure no presence of Mold (air born or visible) exists once we complete the project. For this process we have many different types of equipment available to us such as: media blasting, air scrubbers and negative air machines, thermal cameras and more. Canada’s Restoration Services in Ajax works with 3rd party experts such as hygienists and certified inspectors in order to prevent a conflict of interest.
If your home or property has mold growth, give us a call today. We will schedule a FREE Mold Inspection!
Mold in Bathrooms Mold on Drywall Mold in Attics
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand what AQT is present & build the scope.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with Containment (The most important part to prevent cross contamination with the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
Containment Negative Air Equipment PPE - Personal Protective Equipment
Don't wait until it's too late! Immediate action is required at the first sign of mold infestation.
If you have Visible Mold or you are experiencing symptoms contact us today for a FREE Certified Visible Mold Inspection in Ajax.
Durham Region: AJAX
After being established in the Durham area in 1955, the Town of Ajax is situated 40kms to the east from Toronto City, on Lake Ontario. The population of Ajax estimated at 94,000 people and is under the jurisdiction of Durham Region council. Canada’s Restoration Services has a thorough understanding on the types of housing stock and buildings in the Town of Ajax, with Ajax principally consisting of single-family detached houses on separate lots expansion of the city seems unlikely. The fundamental nature of the city and possible outward development appears to be fixed as there is only one remaining Greenfield area zoned for development in Ajax Town area. We have noticed a slight increase in problems with damp, moisture and mold penetrating the foundations and especially basement areas in Ajax. Not to be fooled that mold can only grow on ground floors as ceiling spaces have equal problems and veracity in the Town of Ajax. With Canada’s Restoration Services thorough understanding of the Ajax area dispatching a competent, professional and efficient team to evaluate and inspect your mold problem is only a phone call away.