While mold is commonly found in both indoor and outdoor environments, it has become more and more concerning in residential homes. Understandably, an older home would be more prone to a mold infestation than a newly built home, but in reality, new homes are not immune. With serious cases, professional attention is the answer for homeowners who need mold removal in Toronto.
When it comes to new home construction, it’s important to understand the dynamics of mold – the causes of mold growth; the various types and species; and current work practices related to mold remediation. For successful mold removal in Toronto, it’s key to choose a reputable and reliable mold contractor, one that can ensure the most effective cleanup and the best long-term results.
For Mold Removal in Toronto, It’s Better to go, Professional
Whether it’s an older home or a new build, mold removal will require a professional. This is not a run-of-the-mill issue – mold removal and remediation requires experience, expertise, and a well-trained team. It’s also work that has to be done right the first time. Simply put, a superficial job will yield superficial results, with remnants of mold and spores presenting a recurring problem.
Beyond the inherent legal issues, a newly constructed home can not be put on the market with a mold issue. Any suspicion of mold must be fully addressed. It means pinpointing the source of the mold; remediating the cause of the mold; and completely eliminating every residual trace of mold or spores. Anything short allows for the potential of mold to grow again and spread again.
Canada’s Restoration Services Offers Expert Mold Removal and Remediation
In Toronto and throughout the GTA, Canada’s Restoration Services offers comprehensive mold removal and remediation, with in-house technicians who are highly trained and IICRC Certified.
- Inspection: A full inspection allows for an assessment of the cause and scope of the mold-infested area.
- Air Testing: While CRS does not provide air-testing services, a third party will provide impartial test results.
- Work Scope: Clients are provided a scope of work (and a cost estimate) that itemizes all work to be done.
- Removal: Canada’s Restoration Services will ensure complete mold removal (could take several days).
- Clearances: Clearances (from 2nd and 3rd parties) are provided to validate the efficacy of the work performed.
- Restoration: CRS construction department will repair and restore damaged areas to their original condition.
For professional Mold Removal in Toronto Choose The Experts at Canada's Restoration Services
At Canada's Restoration Services, our team of in-house professionals has experience with small and large mold outbreaks, whether it’s an existing home or a newly built home. Our technicians are certified and licensed, and we do our best to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
CRS has a special division that can provide customers with around-the-clock service for all mold-related issues. For mold removal in Toronto, call one of our team members at 1-888-551-0514 or find out more about our services by visiting our website at www.canadarestorationservices.com.