Commercial Space Cleaning - Combating Covid-19
We are witnessing an unprecedented call to action. Canada’s Restoration Services has made fighting the battle against Covid-19 our top priority. Our teams have been working tirelessly around the clock in recent weeks and will continue to help combat the spread of COVID-19. Companies are reaching out to Canada’s Restoration Services to disinfect their offices, warehouses, recording studios, restaurants, grocery stores and schools. We are ensuring that the health and safety of our customers is a top priority.
What service is Canada’s Restoration Services offering for Covid-19?
1. Wipe down all touch points including but not limited to;
- light switches
- doors on both sides
- door handles on both sides
2. Fogging- What is that? Fogging works because the fog follows the same path as air, which allows it to access hard-to-reach areas like cracks, crevices and voids. It involves emitting a Botanical solution into the air to act as a neutralizer, leaving no residue.
- Our team will fog the environment of the entire footprint of the commercial space.
3. Seal the space- Once the space has been disinfected the areas will be sealed off.
- All entries will be sealed by our teams
- Signage will be posted on all entries with the date disinfected and date of re-entry
- A service can be provided by 3rd party clearance testing if so requested.
How can we all do our part to flatten the curve of spreading Covid-19?
This goes without saying, but in times like this a reminder is warranted. The government has set out strict guidelines, but the guidelines are easy to follow.
- Social distancing- Social distancing is a set of nonpharmaceutical infection control actions intended to stop or slow down the spread of a contagious disease. Sounds like a lot, right? But in reality, it's not. It’s a simple way to keep people who are at risk safe.
- Self Isolation- Stay home! We understand that this isn’t easy, but it is essential and by you staying home, it means you are doing you part to help with the spread of Covid-19
- Hand washing- In the event you must leave your home to pick up essentials for you and your family, then you must wash your hands when returning home.
- Being mindful of others- Look this isn’t just about one person - this is a community impact that we are talking about. We need to ensure that our neighbours are safe, called on, checked on. Call them before you take that trip to the grocery store to see if they need anything, start a group chat with neighbours or come together to ensure all are taken care of.
Can we clean our office for Covid-19 ourselves?
That is a valid question. Normally most would treat this time of the year as “spring cleaning” and truth be told it couldn’t hurt however, spring cleaning is not enough. The process needs to be handled by a trained, licensed and certified company who has the proper equipment, trained staff to follow protocol and products to clean and disinfect for Covid-19.
How many times should a company disinfect for Covid-19?
Really that depends on what your business has implemented for your workers. If your workplace has went through a complete shut down, meaning everyone is working from home and the office has been locked, Canada’s Restoration Services can clean and seal the space. Once the government has announced businesses can safely go back to work, then we can unseal the space once testing has been performed by a 3rd party testing company. If you are an essential service (meaning you must remain open), you have a few options.
Canada’s Restoration Services can preform nightly after-hours cleaning of all touch points and fogging the environment of the business. Some companies are opting for this while others are opting for once week. Canada’s Restoration Services can advise you on what’s best based on your business model such as the amount of traffic into and out of your business and the square footage of the space etc.
What are the risks of allowing a company to clean your office space?
With allowing a company into your office to disinfect and seal it off, it can lead to a scenario that can seem counterintuitive. Considering that we are being told to maintain social distancing however, Canada’s Restoration Services has ensured that all technicians and staff have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled or has been travelling in the last few weeks. When our technicians enter the space, they will be wearing the government approved PPE, masks, gloves and booties. This is practice that they do everyday for all our other services, most commonly mold removal, asbestos Type 1,2 and 3 abatement, sewage damages etc.
What can I expect from Canada’s Restoration Services?
We at Canada’s Restoration Services have 11+ years in the restoration and disaster recovery industry. Our certified project managers all have a combined total of 40+ years working in the industry. We have in place a protocol to deal with situations such as this even though this is an unprecedented situation. At Canada’s Restoration Services, we are confident that we can and will help stop the spread of Covid-19. Our protocol to deal with this is second to none. Our staff from Head Office to our trained and certified technicians are here for you. Our Customer Service staff is working 24/7 to ensure all calls and all our customers are taken care of.
Stay Safe and know that Canada’s Restoration Services is here for you, your family and staff.
To reach us please contact 1-888-551-0514 or email us at email@example.com