Mold Removal Lasalle
Mold Removal & Remediation Services in LaSalle!
Call for a free mold inspection - 1-888-551-0514
If your home or property has visible mold, give us a call today. We will schedule a free mold inspection!
No matter how big or how small, we can help!
WHY CHOOSE CANADA'S RESTORATION SERVICES:
|24/7 staff to handle all your Needs|
|IICRC “Clean Trust” Proudly Certified|
|Fully licensed, insured and bonded, with 5 million pollution liability|
|Price Match Guarantee, should estimates follow IICRC guidelines|
|FREE in house financing up to 24 months, on approved credit|
|With your health in mind, we only used plant based products|
|Certificates provided on all work that we perform|
|Preferred contractor of Mike Holmes, Makes it Right|
Rated the Top Restoration Company of 2015
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand the Air Quality present & build the scope of services.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with proper Containment and Negative pressure in place. (The most important part to prevent cross contamination is the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
Don't wait until it's too late! Immediate action is required upon the first signs of mold infestation.
If you have visible Mold or you are experiencing symptoms, contact us today for a FREE Certified Visible Mold Inspection.
Contact us today for a Mould inspection in LaSalle
Mold Inspection, Removal & Remediation Services:
- Mold inspections / testing
- Mold removal in attics
- Mold removal from walls
- Mold removal in cold rooms
- Mold removal in basements
- Black Mold removal
- Toxic Mold removal
- Mold removal from Dry wall
- Mold Removal from wood
- Full Mold Remediation
LaSalle is a borough that is located in the south-west part of the Island of Montreal, situated along the Saint Lawrence River. LaSalle became a city in 1912. There are over forty parks within LaSalle and many outdoor activities for all ages taking place throughout the year. It has a population of 78,000. The Lachine Rapides are a main attraction in this area, even though they are called Lachine they are actually in LaSalle. LaSalle is also home to the Labatt’s Brewery and the Seagram’s Distillery. The symbol of this borough is the Fleming Windmill which is also a major landmark in LaSalle. Many of LaSalle’s residents in LaSalle are of European descent. The average home cost in LaSalle is around 300,000. LaSalle is also the home of several NHL Hockey players past and present.