Mold Inspection, Testing & Removal in Kitchener
Call - 519-584-0763
Canada’s Restoration Services in Kitchener is experienced and certified with IICRC for effective removal of Mold Spores and Growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions. Canada's Restoration Services has experience with small remediation jobs (1 ft. of mold) to full remediation projects such as Grow Ops.
- Free Visual Inspection - to identify potential visible mold upon your request.
- Lab testing (3rd Party Lab) - helps us understand what AQT is present & build the scope.
- Prepare the scope of work and present it to you.
- Commence the work with Containment (The most important part to prevent cross contamination with the use of negative air scrubbers).
- Mold decontamination & Mold spore removal procedures using eco-friendly products.
- Clearance by a 3rd party to verify that spores count is according to standard, and scope has been performed perfectly.
- Mould damage repair with our reconstruction department.
KITCHENER— The City of Kitchener formerly known as the City of Berlin until 1916 has a population of approx. 200,000 people and is located in Southern Ontario in the Waterloo region. Positioned 104km from Toronto City slightly South-West. Canada’s Restoration Services has a thorough understanding on the types of housing stock and buildings in the City of Kitchener, with Kitchener consisting of a large amount of single-family detached houses on separate lots is has been rated as one the best places to live in Canada. The population of Kitchener is under the jurisdiction of Waterloo Regional Municipality. Canada’s Restoration Services has a thorough understanding on the types of housing stock and buildings in the Kitchener and the Waterloo Region. Over time and through hands on experience Canada’s Restorations services have noticed a slight increase in problems with damp, moisture and mold in the Kitchener area and have teams stationed in the proximity of the area with thorough understanding and experience in Kitchener mold remediation. Common problems include dampness and moisture penetrating the foundations and especially basement areas in Kitchener. Not to be fooled that mold can only grow on ground floors, ceiling spaces have mold problems with equal veracity in the City of Kitchener. With Canada’s Restoration Services mold services thorough understanding of the Kitchener and Waterloo area and dispatching a competent, professional and efficient team to evaluate and inspect your mold problem is only a phone call away.